Diana L Guerrero is an animal professional who has worked with wild and domestic animals for over 30 years.
She holds a degree in exotic animal training and management and a vast number of certifications in a variety of related animal fields.
Known as the Ark Lady, she is the founder of the Pet Parenting School and the director of Ark Animals.
You may have seen her on Animal Planet, the Discovery Channel, heard her on National Public Radio, or read about her in a magazine or newspaper.
Based in California, Guerrero works as a freelance writer, professional speaker, animal behavior consultant and trainer.
Diana L Guerrero is the author of:
- What Animals Can Teach Us about Spirituality: Inspiring Lessons of Wild & Tame Creatures (Skylight Paths),
- Blessing of the Animals: A Guide to Prayers & Ceremonies Celebrating Pets & Other Creatures (Sterling Publishing),
- Animal Disaster Guide (Guerrero Ink),
- Help! My Pet is Driving Me Crazy Behavior Series (Guerrero Ink),
- Flea Control Secrets (Guerrero Ink).
- She is also contributing editor to Resources for Crisis Management in Zoos & Other Animal Related Facilities (American Association of Zoo Keepers).